March, 2019 – Xralizer 3.0 is a major milestone in Bowman analyzer development, fulfilling what customers have told us are their top priorities for XRF analysis:
- “Multi-method” Auto-Focus
Bowman competitors support just one auto-focus method; Xralizer 3.0 offers multiple ways to focus; the operator just hits “measure” and the system does the rest, ensuring the sample is optimally focused before measurement.
- Element Al (see image, right) locates element peaks within the sample, identifies unknown samples, and flags contaminants.
- Material ID sorts unknown samples using our library of known standards. Operators get quantitative analysis with one quick click! Samples are classified by material grade, eliminating the need for hand-held XRF.
Xralizer 3.0 also has other important features:
- Sample IQ warns if you’re measuring a sample with the wrong analysis file.
- X-ray calibration routine guarantees accurate beam positioning at all focal distances.
- Energy cal reminder.
- Recert reminder helps you maintain ISO accreditation.
As always, software upgrades are free for Bowman XRF customers.